We support the rapidly digitizing automotive industry from the aspect of cyber security, and contribute to realizing a safe and secure mobility society. Automotive OEMs and suppliers are our customers.
- Security assessment for ECUs, vehicles and IT systems, e.g., penetration test, vulnerability scan, design review and etc.
- Consultation on automotive security
As the importance of automotive security increases in the CASE era, NDIAS is a young company that was just established in December 2018, aiming to lead the Japanese automotive industry and become a world-class automotive security company.
It is a continuous challenge in the new domain that is different from the conventional IT and automotive industries. We are looking forward to working with you in our office designed as "engineer's paradise", where you can acquire new knowledge and know-how through challenges and failures, and combine your own experience to succeed in the automotive industry.
Experience in any of the following
- Experience written in "Job Description" above
- Experience of hardware and/or software development for automotives
- Experience of security assessments, consultation and/or technical engineering related to development processes and/or implementation technologies
- Experience in customer relationship as a project leader or manager
- Knowledge of risk assessment aligned with ISO27001, ISO62443, etc.
- Knowledge of development process defined in ISO26262 etc.
- Experience of business proposal for customers
- English skills e.g. reading/writing technical documents/reports negotiation with international OEMs, etc.
- Qualifications in the following:
- Advanced information engineering, and/or cyber security qualification
- Certification in networks, servers, and databases
- Security certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, GIAC, etc.
- English proficiency (business level or standard: TOEIC 800 or above)
For this position, you will be transferred to NRI Secure Technologies, a member of the Nomura Research Institute (NRI) Group, and then retransferred to NDIAS, but you will receive the same treatment as at Nomura Research Institute.
We are recruiting in NRI Career Opportunities page. Please click following button.